Monday, March 24, 2008

Canon Rebel

Digital SLR Camera

Product: Canon Rebel

Description: Amazing image quality and outstanding performance are just two of the many benefits photographers, from beginners to professionals, will experience with every interaction with a Canon EOS digital camera.

Personal Comments: I was losing photo op after photo op due to the slower capiblities of my other digital camera's. Now with the Rebel, I can take 4-5 pictures in the same time it takes other cameras to snap one picture. Those with small children know how frustrating a slow camera can be.

I am not sure what planet the battery's for this camera are from, but they last for months between recharges.

Cost: Yes

2 comments:

The Underground23 said...

hmm, this might actually help me out a lot. I'm an artist currently living in brazil, and i've been in desperate need of a camera so i may take artistic shots on trips. I only hope it isnt too expensive!

JP said...

I hope it works out for you.

You can find new and used ones for a few hundred by clicking on the
Canon Rebel Link on this blog. You will be redirected to the WIW store hosted by Amazon.